Monday, September 6, 2010

Who is Element Creation?

Element Creation is a company consisting of mainly two designers with different experience and backgrounds who are uniting to become an effective marketing and branding company in the business field. Here is what we have to say about ourselves:

* Lindi: I'm a funky designer and don't like the same old, same old. I studied in Pretoria for Photography and Media Design. I received my signage experience from doing sign writing for Coca-Cola in the Limpopo area. I've got over 4 years experience in my field. To create something new and unique is a thing that I strive for.
I know what design to give my customers to make their company the best in their league.

* Jean: I believe in order, I believe that people are important and that there is always room to improve. I studied for a degree in Fine arts at TUT and later got training in Multi-media disciplines. I've worked in different printing and design studios and have a good understanding of how the printing process works as well as what is considered both small and large scale media. I strive to make something both functional and to look good at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment